Leadership Development Program
(1) Meet weekly with teenagers to nurture spiritual growth and nurture career goals.
(2) Host community projects for the elderly, sick, and disabled.
(3) Teach older teenagers to mentor the youth.
(4) Host monthly weekend outing, such as, fishing, skating, bowling, etc.
(5) Host an annual leadership development camp. The camp is held at a retreat center for three days to reiterate principles taught across the year and to provide tools for the future.
Kids Zone – After School Program
(1) To assist “at risk” students of school failure with their academics.
(2) Meet with each student’s teacher on behalf of their parents.
(3) Attend school meetings in absence of parents.
(4) Meet with parents on behalf of teachers.
(5) Create pre-test for each student toward the end of the week for their exams.
(6) Host ACT workshops
(7) Teach daily Bible study
Summer Enrichment Program
(1) Reiterate academics and spiritual development
(2) Expose teenagers to career opportunities.
(3) Network MOM’s youth with other youth groups with similar vision and host youth groups to assist MOM with summer enrichment program.
(4) Take youth groups to work on small community projects.